Competition: FA Cup
Time: 19:00 GMT
Current Premier League position: 1
Overall Premier League performance: W16 D1 L3
Avg Goals Scored Per Match (Premier League): 2.10
Clean Sheets: 10
Current (League One) position: 2
Overall (League One) performance: W15 D7 L4
Avg Goals Scored Per Match (League One) : 2.00
Clean Sheets: 8
Chelsea Predicted starting line-up: Begovic, Ivanovic Luis, Zouma, Aina, Chalobach, Fabregas, Azpilicuetta, Pedro, Batsuayi, Willian
Peterborough Predicted Starting Lineup: McGee, Hughes, Botswick, Tafazolli, Smith, Lopes, Edwards, Forrester, Maddison, Coulthirst, Nicholas
- Chelsea have not been eliminated from the FA Cup at the third round stage since 1997-98, when they lost to Manchester United (3-5).
- The Blues have lost just one of their last 35 FA Cup home games against lower-league opposition – this was their surprise 2-4 defeat to Bradford City in 2014-15.
- Peterborough have shipped five goals in both of their previous FA Cup games against Chelsea – 5-1 in the sixth round in 1965 and 5-0 in the third round in 2001.
- Chelsea have scored in all 39 FA Cup games that they have played at home since January 2000.
- Chelsea’s last five goals in the FA Cup have all been scored by different players (Eden Hazard, Gary Cahill, Diego Costa, Bertrand Traore and Willian).
- Peterborough haven’t beaten a top-flight side in the FA Cup since defeating Arsenal in the fourth round in 1965, losing 19 ties since.
- The Posh’s most recent game against a Premier League side in the competition saw them take West Brom to a fourth round replay, which they lost on penalties.